How To Make Natural Cold and Flu Remedy Antiviral Plague Master Tonic
5 months ago ReddingProphet1 0
Natural Plague and Sickness Master Tonic: The ingredients, if fresh and organic, are extremely powerful. They are anti-parasitical and anti-viral. They stimulate and purify the blood.
(UPDATE: Ongoing blood purification now, can only help given the current state of the virulent H1N1 virus pandemic also know as the Swine Flu.)
I got this recipe originally from Winkey Pratney’s book
Over the past five years I’ve brewed up an annual batch and can attest to it’s potency and power. This is a completely natural product.
(Disclaimer: I share with you my own personal opinion and story. Ask your health practitioner about what is appropriate for your situation.)
I take about three-quarters of a teaspoon once a day. Swish it around in the back of my throat and swallow. It burns like crazy. I haven’t been sick with a cold or the flu for a very long time. Don’t dilute this with water.
What I present here is a pictorial essay on how to make this. I just brewed up a batch last month so here it is.
Ingredients (one equal part of everything)
Fresh and Organic:
White Onions, Garlic, Horseradish, Ginger, Habanero Peppers, Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, Appropriate size glass or plastic container with a good tight lid.
RAW UNFILTERED APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
STURDY CONTAINER WITH A GOOD LID
1. Grate, Chop, slice, dice and put into equal piles
CHOPPED HABANERO PEPPERS
2. For this last batch I used a One Gallon plastic jug with a sturdy tight lid.
3. Put everything into the container. Equal portions and cram it all in there.
4. Pour in the vinegar. It’s really important to get the right kind of vinegar because it makes all the difference. If possible find Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar at a natural health food store.
**(Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw, Unfiltered, with The Mother, 128 Ounce)
5. Top it off. The ingredients will absorb the liquid over the course of a few days so be prepared to continue to top off the container as needed.
6. Put this somewhere out of direct sunlight and let it cook in it’s own juices for three weeks. SHAKE IT every day! (again…Three Weeks and Shake Every Day!)
7. What happens here is that the entire concoction chemically cooks. It all breaks down and liquefies.
This is a fascinating process to watch. It turns into a milky brown color. With the batch in these photos I put in two liters of vinegar and extracted out three and a half liters of tonic. Pretty good deal. I made this through the month of March and would expect it to last at least through December.
and three weeks later…
8. Here is how to harvest the liquid. Use a clean piece of cotton like an old t-shirt.
One Christmas my mother sent me a package of nice cotton handkerchiefs which I never used up to this point. One of them became the perfect filter for this project.
9. Strain the liquid. You have to kind of play with it a little. Drain out the liquid.
Squeeze it carefully. This stuff is going to get on your fingers and will burn a little so get ready. Pull out the chunks and squeeze out as much liquid from the solids as possible. I drain it all into a ceramic or glass dish. And then I use the empty vinegar bottles to package and store the liquid.
10. What you are left with is the filtered pure Tonic and all of the chemically digested squeezed out vegetable matter. Use it for your vegetable and compost pile in the garden!
11. And that is it. The cost for all of this was about $50. Driving around finding the fresh organic stuff.
The vinegar. Time to chop and prepare. Shaking and waiting. Filtering and bottling. It’s a small price to pay for a good blood purifier and internal bug killer. I’m not kidding. This stuff is really really good!
(The Bragg Vinegar bottles make the perfect container for the finished Cold and Flu Natural Plague Tonic Liquid.)
The tonic is shelf stable and can sit and mellow indefinitely.