Heat Reflective, Reusable Shelter, Build Tough for the Outdoors
- Stay warm and dry in the original backcountry emergency shelter that stays dry while you heat up
- Highly water-resistant fabric keeps you dry even in wet, soggy conditions
- Durable fabric reflects 70% of radiated body heat and resists punctures and tears through heavy use
- Low-visibility olive drab green exterior makes it easy to blend into your environment. This pack includes one 31″ x 84″, 8.5 ounce bivvy with a stuff sack
- Fully featured side zipper, draw-cord hood closure and foot box for comfort and durability
Long-used by mountaineers as emergency shelters, bivvies have been adopted by outdoor adventurers for activities including ultralight backpacking, overnight kayak trips, hunter’s strike camps, and more. A bivvy’s many uses range from protecting your sleeping bag from the elements to acting as cold weather survival gear.
Survive Outdoors Longer bivvy’s are unique because the inside layer of material reflects up to 90% of your body heat, adding additional warmth, whether in emergency situations or to too-cold sleeping bags. From the 3.8 oz. Emergency Bivvy to the breathable line of Escape bivvies, you’ll find a Survive Outdoors Longer bivvy for your next adventure that is ultralight, compact, and affordable.