TITAN SurvivorCord is our patented parachute cord that integrates 3 potentially life-saving survival strands into our popular high-performance MIL-SPEC 550 cord. Our paracord is made from 100% Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. We’ve then integrated a single strand of waterproof waxed jute for starting fires, a 25-lb. mono-filament fishing line for catching food, and a 30 AWG wire that can be used for snares, conductive wire, and other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is also known as Survival Cord.
Here are the internal strands:
- MIL-SPEC 550 CORD – Seven individual 3-ply braided strands that have been pre-shrunk for quality.
- FISHING LINE – A single transparent strand of 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line.
- WAXED JUTE – A single strand of our proprietary waterproof twisted fiber jute, designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks start the fire right up.
- SNARE WIRE – A single strand of our 30 AWG proprietary alloy that is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, conductive wire, antennae, and other ingenious survival ideas.
- FASTENER INCLUDED – For added convenience, all authentic TITAN paracord hanks come bundled with our exclusive Paracord Fastener to keep your cord nice and neat.